Have you become a victim of sexual or gender-based violence, intimidation, aggression, bullying or discrimination? Do you need help? You have several options:

  • Contact your teacher, instructor or thesis supervisor if you are a student
  • Discuss the situation with your supervisor if you are employed at UWB
  • If you do not get help from them or if there are reasons why it is not possible to contact them, contact the UWB Ombudsman.
  • If you suspect that a violation of the Code of Conduct has occurred, you may contact the UWB Ethics Committee directly.
  • If you need psychological help, it is possible to use the services of the UWB Information and Counseling Center.